Monday, January 24, 2022

Herewith Sending the Thanks Statement from Actor Abi Hassan

I made my debut in cine field with ‘Kadaram Kondan’ produced by  Thiru Kamal Haasan sir's Raaj Kamal Films International. You have all been supportive of me so far and I thank you all for that from the bottom of my heart. 

Now I am part of 'Sila Nerangalil Sila Manidhargal' produced by AR Entertainment and directed by Vishal Venkat. The movie has four stories and I play one of the leads named Pradeesh in one Story.

I request you all to watch the movie and extend your support for me and the movie. 


Thank you, all. 


Abi Hassan

 

சர்வதேச அங்கீகாரம் பெறப் போகும் சண்டை பயிற்சி இயக்குனர் 'அனல் அரசு'!

சர்வதேச அங்கீகாரம் பெறப் போகும்  சண்டை பயிற்சி இயக்குனர் 'அனல் அரசு'! தென்னிந்தியாவின் முன்னணி சண்டைப் பயிற்...